Successful submission is ultimately the PI's responsibility, but Proposal Support is here to assist you with your proposal preparation.
To maximize a smooth and successful submission, plan to have your proposal budget, justification, abstract and other internal documents into Cayuse SP and routed for signatures at least a week in advance. OSRAA requires 3 days to review proposals and getting authorization can often take a few days, especially with large collaborative proposals. You can still work on the project description while the budget, justification and a draft proposal and abstract are reviewed.
Proposal Support can assist with:
- Your Cayuse record (data entry, document uploading, review).
- Add the proposal support staff to your Cayuse Record as Proposal Editor
- You will be the one to submit Cayuse for routing. Please plan to submit for routing at 5 or more days prior to the deadline.
- Review RFP for required documents
- Collecting, formating, or reviewing required documents (e.g. biosketches, collaborations, current and pending for all senior researchers)
- Reviewing the budget and budget justification
- Coordinating with potential sub-award collaborators to gather required documents
- Something else? Inquire, depending on availability
To request assistance, please call 7-7304 or email.
If you are just starting out OSRAA's "Getting Started Guide" might have some useful tips for you.